Welcome to Fort Huachuca
NOW AVAILABLE: PDF Map compatible with the Avenza App. Can be purchased at:
|Day||Date||Training Areas Closed|
|Fri||08 Oct||B, C, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Sat||09 Oct||M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Sun||10 Oct||A, B, C, D, G, H, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Mon||11 Oct||A, B, C, D, G, H, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Tue||12 Oct||A, B, C, D, G, H, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Wed||13 Oct||A, B, C, D, G, H, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Thu||14 Oct||A, B, C, D, G, H, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Fri||15 Oct||A, B, C, D, G, H, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Sat||16 Oct||A, B, C, D, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Sun||17 Oct||A, B, C, D, M, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Mon||18 Oct||A, B, C, D, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Tue||19 Oct||A, B, C, D, P, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Wed||20 Oct||A, B, C, D, M, P, P1, U, U1, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
|Thu||21 Oct||A, B, C, D, M, P, P1, U, U1, V, T1, T2, T3, Z|
- "REGISTER" to create an account. Account will be locked until eligibility requirements are confirmed. You will receive and email asking for verification. This can take several days.
- Once you have an iSportsman account, go to "ACQUIRE PERMITS"
- Find the permit(s) you wish to acquire and "ADD TO CART"
- Once you have added all the permits you wish to acquire, select "VIEW CART & CHECK OUT"
- Verify the permits are correct and "CHECKOUT"
- "CONFIRM" your order, "PRINT PERMITS", and "RETURN TO HOME"
- You can now "CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT"
- Select "CHECK-IN"
- Select your "ACTIVITY" (ie, fishing, hunting, bird watching, etc.)
- Acknowledge the required check-out time.
- Select the AREA you wish to recreate in. Only areas that are OPEN will be available for selection.
- "CONFIRM CHECK-IN". You are now checked-in for the activity and area you selected.
- When you are finished for the day, or wish to move to another area, you must "CHECK-OUT"
- LOGIN to your account.
- Select "CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT"
- The page will show you where you are currently checked-in. Select "CHECK-OUT"
- If you were hunting or fishing, you will be asked "DID YOU CATCH OR COLLECT ANY HARVEST?"
- If you did not, select "NO", then "CONFIRM CHECK-OUT"
- If you caught fish or harvested game, please select "YES". The site will prompt you to select the game and/or fish you harvested and amounts. Other information may be requested for white-tailed deer, mule deer, Gould's turkey, black bear, javelina, mountain lion and pronghorn.
- Once you have completed entering harvested fish and game, select "CONFIRM CHECK-OUT"
Fort Huachuca Environmental and Natural Resources Divsion
3040 Butler Road, Building 22526
Fort Huachuca, Arizona 85613
Phone: (520) 533-8763
Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Closed Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays